The version 1.0.3 of synthmulator brings some visual tweaks and improvements and some changes to the PROTO-1 setup:
- Added saw shaped output signal
- Support for PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). That controls the amount of time the square output stays high or low.
- Frequency knob is now exponential
- VCO (audible range) frequency knob sticks to midtones
- Cutoff and resonance can be controlled by input signals
- Support for both low and high pass outputs in each filter
Added an extra 2-channel splitter and a second mixer
synthmulator-windows.zip 86 MB
Version 5 Nov 15, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.