yes very cute
A downloadable synthesizer simulator for Windows
Synthmulator is a virtual world simulator (aka video game) where you are alone in a room with the PROTO-1, a modular synthesizer setup, and a bunch of cables. It is not a sound desing tool, but you might be able to design sounds with it; approach it as a toy.
The PROTO-1 is an modular synthesizer based on the eurorack system using a case with 2 rows of 68HPs with the following modules:
- 2 VCOs (Voltage Controlled Oscillators) for audible frequencies.
- 2 LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators) up to 20hz.
- 2 ADSR (Attack-Decay-Sustain-Release) envelope generators.
- 2 resonant filters with high and low pass outputs
- 2 2-channel splitters
- A speaker
- An 8 step sequencer
- An oscilloscope
- A 3-channel VCA (Voltage Controlled Attenuator)
- 2 4-channel mixers
In the press
|It’s a great way to get acquainted with the versatile and essential instrument.|
|The concept is simple but brilliant.|
|Synthmulator is pretty cool. It looks great, works great even though the cables do get in the way – but that’s a realistic simulation for you.|
|Sehr spaßig. Aber sicherlich auch ein tolles Tool, um Anfängern oder angehenden Einsteigern die Welt der Modular-Systeme zu erklären.|
If you are writing about Synthmulator take a look to our press kit.
Click download now to get access to the following files: